Sunday, August 19, 2012

My first job as animator

This summer I applied for a student job at Nobel Biocare, a company that makes medical software and tools. They needed a few animators to create some promo spots for their products.
I've been working there for 4 weeks now and it's been awesome so far. Great people, great environment, learning so much (some of my co-workers are DAE alumnis). It has also been a good introduction to the real world thing, I mean we have to actually do meetings and deal with the marketing guys who say what can and can't be done, getting critics from others, working together, dealing with deadlines... that kind of stuff you don't get when working alone. So yeah, great stuff :p

Here's a sortof demo reel I put together to show them:


No comments:

Post a Comment