Sunday, August 19, 2012

Purify

Let's start off with a new video game: Purify by Treehouse Games.
This game I produced together with my good friends Dylan, Marcia and Yannick within about 4 months from concept to finalization (sortof). Dylan and I were the artists of the team and were responsible for creating the visuals (models, textures, animations, UI, as well as co-designing the game).
We participated in the Microsoft Imagine Cup challenge and ended up in the second round.
I have to say the whole project was one heck of a ride for all of us. We learned so much and had a great time as well (there were ofcourse also very stressful moments but man, did we laugh).

Why not take a look at our fine trailer produced by Dylan, voiced by me :p



Here you can see some of the animations I worked on. I was mainly responsible for the tailless monkey character.

No comments:

Post a Comment